Leaves, Deeds, and City Council Members: Last Week’s FAQS


Happy Monday! We’re sure you have questions for Philly311. Take a look at our FAQs from last week.  Maybe you’ll find your answer right here.

Leaf Collection Questions:

Bagged leaf collection runs from November 5 through December 14. Bagged leaves will only be collected if placed on the curbside.  Bagged leaves can also be dropped off at the following Sanitation Convenience Centers:

3033 S. 63rd Street (63rd & Passyunk Ave)

Domino Lane and Umbria Street

State Road and Ashburner Street

To find more information regarding bagged leaf collection, please visit http://www.philadelphiastreets.com/bagged-leaf2012.aspx

Deeds and Weatherization Assistance:

You can obtain a copy of your deed from the Department of Records, Room 154 in City Hall, from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM between Monday and Friday. There is a $2.00 fee per page.

For more information, visit www.phlia.gov/records

Questions regarding Weatherization should be directed to the weatherization agency in your county.  The Philadelphia Housing Development Corp. can be reached at 215.448.3000. The Energy Coordinating Agency of Philadelphia Inc. can be reached at 215.988.0929.

Court Contact Information:

The Criminal Justice Center can be reached at 215.683.7004.

Contact Information for City Council Members and State Representatives:

Direct contact information for individual city council members can be found at:


Direct contact information for individual state representatives can be found at:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s