Finding City government information just got easier with the Philly311 Self-Service knowledge base. The knowledge base makes it easy for you to search general information and frequently asked questions related to City of Philadelphia government services 24 hours a day. Users can access the knowledge base through the Philly311 website at phila.gov/311 or by using the “Find an Answer” widget on the free Philly311 Mobile App. Here are a few of the widget’s key features:
- Most Popular Articles
- Shows the most searched articles [information].
- Key word Searching
- Search information using one or more words that describes what you are looking for.
- Departmental Filters
- Use to search for information about a specific City Department.
- Topical Filter
- Look up information based on a list of City government topics.
- Provide Feedback
- Let us know how helpful the article was.
- Share Articles
- Share articles via Email and social media.
- Get Updates
- Subscribe to articles you are most interested in and you will be notified any time the article is updated.
Check out the knowlegebase widget and let us know what you think!